What are we doing?
Movement ATD Fourth World is present in some thirty countries and acts in the following areas:
- reaching out to people in extreme poverty.
- promoting access to knowledge, culture and education.
- leading pilot projects to guarantee everybody access to their fundamental rights.
- informing and mobilizing citizens, civil society, the authorities and institutions.
- conducting research to expand knowledge on poverty.
- working for participation by, and representation of disadvantaged population groups within local, national, and international bodies.
For more details on these actions, click here and read the articles below.
Building on our 2008-2012 Commitments
Central Focus—Reaching Out to Those Whose Contribution Is Missing
1. Building Knowledge and Accessing Education—Every Mind Counts
2. Shaping a People-Centered and Earth-Friendly Economic Vision
3. Organizing for Human Rights and Peace